Liable organiser: Roma Media Centre AB, Visbyvägen 35, SE-62254 Romakloster. +46 498 290350 VAT SE 556669576201.
Booking office is responsible to ensure that you receive the necessary documents and that you are informed of any significant changes affecting your reservation. If the products are booked with retailers, it is the responsibility of the retailer to ensure that the conditions and payment procedures are followed by their customer.
Your reservation is binding as soon as it has been confirmed verbally or in writing by the agent.
Your credit card will be charged immediately for prepayment or full payment. Please note, Roma Media Center will not send a payment reminder. Your reservation will be canceled automatically in the event of a payment delay.
Roma Media Centre AB will send no reminders for unpaid registration fees. You run the risk of the reservation to be canceled if payment has not reached us the due date on the confirmation.
You can cancel verbally or in writing to Roma Media Centre AB at tel. +46 (0) 498-290350 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org. Upon cancellation charges apply according to the Special Conditions.
If it is possible to change elements of the booking this is shown by the following Special Conditions.
You can protect yourself against cancellation costs by purchasing cancellation insurance. You can read more about it under Special Conditions.
- With cancellation insurance, you can Cancel your booking up to 24 hours prior to arrival date (for later cancellations the full fee is charged) without other cost than a charge of 10 % of the bookings total price if the following occurs:
a) death , illness or accident of a serious nature, affecting you, your wife / husband, partner, your , or their parents, children, siblings or traveling companion .
b) call to war or civil defense .
c) the occurrence of a serious event beyond your control, such as extensive fire or flooding in your home , as means that it is not reasonable that you honor your booking. You must be able to prove the reason with a certificate from a doctor, authority or insurance company. Certificates received later than 7 days after the cancellation date will not be considered.
The fee for the cancellation, change fees and booking fee are non-refundable.
If all or part of your booking can not be delivered according to the documents and if no replacement can be arranged, whose differences from what You booked is so small that it is irrelevant to You (eg hotel or cottage in the same class and the corresponding location)
- You have the right to cancel. You then get back everything You paid, less the value of the parts of the accommodation that you possibly already used.
- If You have a complaint You must inform us within 3 (three) days from date of receipt.
- Errors that occur during Your stay must be reported immediately. This is done primarily to the hotel or landlord.
- If You have neglected to seek amendment during the rental period and therefore not given the hotel / landlord the opportunity to correct any shortcomings, You cannot retroactively require compensation.
- If you’re not satisfied with the compensation / remuneration, you shall communicate this in writing within 14 days of departure.
If I and the arranger don´t agree, turn to us directly with any complaints. If we do not agree, you can turn to the Swedish General Complaints. It consists of an impartial chairman and representatives of travel agents and consumers. Board address is Box 174, 101 23 Stockholm, Sweden.
As organizer we see that:
- You will receive a written confirmation of your booking by mail or email.
- You receive documents and other information in good time.
- External services matches the description.
- You are informed of all significant changes affecting your booking.
- You can use the cottage / apartment / room from the time indicated on your booking confirmation
You are responsible for checking your documents as soon as they are received. Any errors must be reported immediately.
- You must follow the rules, instructions and regulations applicable to the accommodation.
- You are responsible for all damage caused to the property or its contents by you or anyone else in your party who has been careless.
- You may not use the property for something other than what was agreed in the booking ( usually recreation ) and
- You must not allow more people to stay overnight in the cottage / flat or on its site than you stated in the booking. All persons should be listed at time of booking , we assume that a maximum one child under 2 years not have their own bed , unless otherwise indicated .
- If complaints regarding disruptive behavior are reported to the proprietor, he has the right to immediately evict the tenant if correction not occurs immediately after the reprimand .
- The same rules also apply where there are more people than the number allowed for object. In no case will reimbursement for the remaining lease term be given, however , you as the guest is obliged to compensate the lessor for expenses incurred by the above.
- If you have any complaints about a property, you should first contact the host so that any problems can be solved during Your stay.
- You must at time of booking, state whether you suffer from some type of allergy so we as agents are able to find the right property for You.
- Note that even though it says in the description of the item that pets / smoking is not allowed, we cannot guarantee that there has been no pets / smoking in the house a short time before your arrival .
– You need to clean properly before leaving unless another agreement is reached . If no cleaning is done before departure, you will be charged the extra cost.